Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

5: "I Can See You Naked"


Another one of those library finds that has been handled so many times for all the same reasons. Walking, passing, and looking when suddenly a book shouts NAKED! You turn, you stare a little, look around more than a little...you have to be alone to look at NAKED stuff, and then you nonchalantly pick it up. "Why, I'll just take a peek at this NAKED stuff, as I am a grown up allowed to look at grown up things."

No, it's just another book about public speaking. Stupid, stupid library for making me care for a moment. Damn you. Tonight, tonight...I pray for budget cuts.

Also, who can take a book seriously when the title is in quotes? Sarcastic ass publishers...

No comments:

Post a Comment