Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Introduction

After a lifetime of being enchanted with the printed word, I want to finally take a moment and just, like…stare, you know. Stare at every book, ones I own and don’t, and just sorta fathom their depths for all those little secrets that aren’t even listed on the pages within. Then I will take all those pages, line them up, and find out which books lied to me and actually did have their secrets within. Those…those “books” I will punish…all chopped up and burnt. Oh yeah, I will taste your blackened tatters and wouldn’t you be surprised to know that char tastes joyously so similar to…

So, books, huh? About every day or so, I want to take some book that makes me laugh or smile at its own existence and just spew like so. Some titles will naturally fall further along the fail continuum than others and some may just have not stood the test of ever so dirty minded time. Finally, a very few will just be awesome for lack of a longer German word that implies the (same thing)+(a few college courses). Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment