Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25: The Retrosexual Manual

Okay, now this isn't a book for me. This is for those, all I gotta do is touch it sort of feeling guys. Science lesson time. Everybody is born with the basic package of feelings--sympathy, joy, bonhomie, jealousy, and so on. At puberty onset, your brain releases hormones that identify which elements of your emotional spectrum are present in your environment and eliminates those without recognizable matches. Say you were raised in a dour environment by a dysfunctional family--snip snip goes your natural forms of happiness and trust.

sigh...myself, well, they're not supposed to do this, but when I was 11...my feelings...they...molested me. They took advantage of me all alone in a dark room and suddenly and ever since I've been adrift without control seemingly. All I know is, if you're within the sound of voice you are not safe. So run...RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment