Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Monday, March 28, 2011

29: An Invitation To Sin

Usually, for something like this that I want to write about, I wanna hold it, possess it, ruffle it up you know. That much incremental joy improvement did not equal $5.24 in this case. So...is that not the most polite invitation to sin ever? Whatever dark emotionally malnourished part of my mind that creates this sort of thing told me that this is how my grandmother organizes orgies. Oh you nice young man, you just must come to our next key party. Now you have your invitation, please RSVP at your earliest convenience with the number of accompanying bitches you plan to offer to grandpa. Just sick. Or do I not want to disempower myself? I feel maladjusted suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment