Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Monday, April 11, 2011

37: The Film Club


Here's an advance copy of a book apparently planning to be released in 2008...and from the future I tell you things! Okay...no more of that. So, I like the idea of messing with people's heads--those little expectations of how life and our surroundings are supposed to be. If I were to toss little variables into someone's way, how will they react?

So I took this unwanted, unread book that I was never going to read or allow anyone else to read (under normal circumstances)and tossed it on the sidewalk in front of my house with a little note saying that it was free, please take...and if the taker was so inclined that they should feel free to email me with their observations on the book itself or just the odd manner by which they found it. Within 10 minutes (while typing this very sentence I stopped to check) the book was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment