Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Friday, April 15, 2011

41: An old magazine #1


There's nothing better to make you feel like an intellectual giant than to read old magazines. Take this 1969 sports mag...Tony Conigliaro's comeback? Yeah, like that's going to work, what were you thinking 1969? Foolish past, don't you know that I know you already?

Why do you even still exist magazine...though at least you give me nostalgia that has some weight to it. What little does a similar sports magazine of the this very week give me? The happenings of a few days past--not even long enough to cause that fun spark of "oh yeah, that existed" but only "yeah, I remember that when it mattered." In this case, I spent $4 for that spark

No comments:

Post a Comment