Exploring the oddity of books spare moment by another spare moment...also, a lot of ellipses...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

39: Spiced (a third attempt at giving away books in what I call subtle, but that others would only call awkward)


Okay, this is the last one for a while. I want to see if anyone will actually respond to my requests for comments before I try some other tact to force people to react to books. Anyway, this one I left in the town square on a bench. There were what are the typical assortment of society in a small town's square in the middle of the day...you know--the elderly, the infirm (mentally?), the got too much sociology on the brain college student. I think it was one of the elderly who took it.

I think I may have actually tried to read this one only to become bored at another's attempt at cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment